Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Food Engineering ;)


My first attempt for something serious was on TOMATO RICE
wid Bhaigan Bhartha .... With a bit of punjabi cusine on it...
I gave it a bit taste and visualization of my own..
Well...that went good somehow.







This was something special.And it gains all of my stars.:) Prawn fry
is a typical seafood.Well this was a fullon kerala cuisine.The one i loved..

Most of the recepies i could find over net demanded some amount of sauce over it.And i could not afford asking some people for a sauce yuck !!!
So i thought...Ya God gave you hands brain...Ill find it myself..
And with some fresh tomatoes sugar chilly powder i am m done with the tomato sauce... at last and this was especially for my Gobimanjurian..Beautiful nuh?

Gobi is one of those recepies that i couldnot make again with thisperfection..And i still wonder why?
The same me same gobi same stuffs..but y not u d same gobi?
:O

Paneer was my ever favourite item.And here in kerala as i mentioned before for me its difficult to ask others money for paneer !!!!!!
So again He d almighty came wid his fabulous advice make it yourself baby!!!!!
And here it is....My very own paneer butter masala freshly homemade
Yummyyyyy.... !!!!! :)








I have a big food lover with me dis life..... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment